The BSN has a number of official policies and procedures which are applicable across all school sites.
Please note that the school's policy on absence is linked to the Dutch authorities and as such BSN parents are subject to Dutch legislation. Please take particular note of this in relation to absence at the start and end of school terms.
Policies are available to parents at the BSN on the password-protected Gateway site. However, the following documents are available to prospective BSN parents on request:
- Policy and Arrangements for Admissions, Discipline and Exclusions
- Education and Welfare Provision for Pupils with Statements and Pupils for whom English is an Additional Language
- Curriculum Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Policy for Health and Safety on School Visits
- Rewards and Sanctions Policy
- Academic Performance in the previous school year
- Complaints Procedure / Number of formal complaints in the previous school year
- Staff, including Temporary Staff, and Qualifications
- Child Protection Policy*
The School Rules are available here.
*The School's Child Protection Policy is available upon request. Please contact Helen Scannell, School Nurse (Team Leader) or Alison Smith, Governor for Community Services, Extended School, and Child Protection.