The BSN was inspected by the Independent School Inspectorate from the UK in March 2019. It also has a number of official policies and procedures which are applicable to all school sites.
Having received the final 2019 report from the inspectors, we are delighted to share that the BSN has met all the standards of the inspection.
The leadership and management of the school... demonstrate good skills and knowledge and fulfil their responsibilities so that the BSO standards are met consistently.
This process was different from the 2015 inspection, in that schools are now given a “pass or fail” judgement rather than a more detailed reflection on the quality of learning.
All our policies are available to parents at the BSN on the password-protected Intranet site.
- BSN Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2023 | PDF (1.1MB)
- Admissions Policy (November 2021) | PDF (387KB)
- Statement on the Teaching of Religion | PDF (59KB)
- School Rules Policy | PDF (51KB)
Documents Available on Request
- School Absence and Attendance Policy*
- Policy and Arrangements for Admissions, Discipline and Exclusions
- Education and Welfare Provision for Pupils with Additional Educational Needs and Pupils for whom English is an Additional Language
- Curriculum Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Policy for Health and Safety on School Visits
- Rewards and Sanctions Policy
- Academic Performance in the previous school year
- Complaints Procedure / Number of formal complaints in the previous school year
- Staff, including Temporary Staff, and Qualifications
*Please note that the school's policy on absence is linked to the Dutch authorities and, as such, BSN parents are subject to Dutch legislation.