How to Apply
Our Admissions Team follows each and every application from initial enquiry through to start date - this includes answering initial enquiries, organising school tours and all liaison between parents, school and company during the application process. We are an inclusive non-selective school and welcome applications to our school all year round from students of all abilities.
- Complete our online Application Form (one per child) - you will be directed to our secure Admissions Portal to register and complete the process.
- Ensure you have the following documents to hand to attach to the online Application Form:
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- Recent photograph
- Latest school report (or a recent drawing if your child is pre-school age)
- Student Reference Form – all Senior School applications must include a reference form completed by current school. Applications cannot be processed without this form.
- Pay the Application Fee via the online portal
Upon each application made to our school, we charge a fee of €250 per child. This Application Fee is non-refundable. In cases where an application is made, and the offer is declined, the fee will be retained - however, in unusual circumstances when we are unable to offer your child a place, the fee will be reimbursed. The fee is not applicable to BSN families with children already in the school.
* Important: All applications must be accompanied by the documents listed above, plus the online payment for the admissions process to start.
What Happens Next?
Once a completed application form and the above documents have been received, it is reviewed by relevant senior teaching staff and specialists.
You and your child are encouraged to visit the school as part of the application process, but for families living far away, we appreciate that this is not always possible. If you do visit, you will be shown around the school by a member of our Admissions Team and, in many cases, join a friendly personal meeting with a senior member of teaching staff.
As soon as a decision has been made – or if any further information is needed – you will be contacted by the Admissions Team.
Once a place becomes available for your child, you will be sent an offer letter with a School Contract, which must be signed and returned to the Admissions Office. You will receive an electronic Welcome Pack containing additional, detailed information shortly before your child starts at the School. If you have any enquiries prior to your child’s start date, the Admissions Office will be happy to help.