The BSN has a number of official policies and procedures which are applicable to all school sites.
All our policies are available to parents at the BSN on the password-protected Gateway site. Our key policies (such as school rules) are available at the bottom of the page and the following documents are available to prospective BSN parents on request:
- School Absence and Attendance Policy*
- Policy and Arrangements for Admissions, Discipline and Exclusions
- Education and Welfare Provision for Pupils with Additional Educational Needs and Pupils for whom English is an Additional Language
- Curriculum Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Policy for Health and Safety on School Visits
- Rewards and Sanctions Policy
- Academic Performance in the previous school year
- Complaints Procedure / Number of formal complaints in the previous school year
- Staff, including Temporary Staff, and Qualifications
- Child Protection Policy
* Please note that the school's policy on absence is linked to the Dutch authorities and, as such, BSN parents are subject to Dutch legislation.